Job Openings at Summit
Art (Grades: Pre-K – 8th, Part-Time)
P.E. / Athletic Director (Grades: Pre-K – 12th, Full Time)
1st Grade (Full Time)
M.S. / H.S. Math Teacher (Grades 6-12, Full Time)
The Classroom Teacher will be the spiritual leader in the classroom by modeling prayer and love toward students in a Christ-like manner. He/she will effectively plan and execute lessons, with appropriate strategies, for student mastery of content. The teacher will recognize all students learn differently and will implement motivating and engaging learning strategies designed to meet the needs of all learners. He/she will also manage /monitor student learning in an encouraging classroom environment that allows for students to grow in depth of knowledge. Teacher will engage in professional development trainings and collaborative learning opportunities for growth in professional relationships and growth in his/her craft of teaching.
• A strong clear Christian testimony with a mature and godly spirit.
• Commitment to faithful attendance and support of a church.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Understands and implements the Matthew 18 principle with students, parents, peers and administration in an appropriate manner.
· Have completed at least 24 semester hours in subject taught for "major part of the day".
• Demonstrates knowledge of content and pedagogy (the art and science of teaching