Job Openings at Summit
Summit Christian Academy is seeking a Preschool Director beginning the 2020-21 school year. As Director, you will ensure program complies with federal and state regulations and KY ALL STARS. Director will be responsible for managing and mentoring staff, providing excellent environment and programing for children 3 to 5 years.
Have received Jesus Christ as personal savior and be a member and regular attendee at a local, evangelical church which has a Statement of Faith in agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith.
· Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Early Childhood Education and Development or related field.
· Kentucky Director Credential preferred or acquired within 1 year.
· Minimum one-year full-time, verifiable paid, experience teaching preschool children.
· Experience working with Kentucky ALL STAR quality rating system preferred.
· Possesses ability to create a sense of community between children, family, staff and administration.
Chriss Rooney, Principal
Summit Christian Academy, 2780 Clays Mill Road, Lexington, KY 40503